You may have read the intro on the main page, you may have thought “well that sounds cool” or “what the …”. Eitherway you decided to click on this post – so let me throw in some words to further express what I feel infinity remains is and may become.
In 2023 as a non professional musician, full time employee and father of two kids, making and producing music is a challenge. Yet it is a challenge worth taking and investing as much time, passion, and sometimes money in it as possible. I guess that applies to many of us? Do we expect to become famous, signed up by a record lable, scouted or produced – most likely not. Yet something like a lable, a coach, a guide or just someone to talk to about the passion or frustration of playing and writing music may sound intriguing – doesn’t it?
Let me share my vision with you
So what is infinity remains – if you like it may become a network that is:
- Your homebase for creative exchange
- A lable that does not offer you a contract, but a sense of community
- An channel to connect with like-mindend people
- A booking agent that helps you find a nice location
- Crossing borders…
Ok, that is a lot – yes I am neither instagram, nor summerian records and I don’t run a studio.
Let’s take baby steps first
Me and we head north are the ambassadors for this philosopy – infinity remains is our lable in a philosophic way. Already today we can:
- Bridge the gap between Austria, Germany, Slovakia and even the Czech Republic (expanding our network here is wip but possible)
- Deeply rooted in the K2010 Offenbach home to more than 40 German bands eager to rock stages
- Write about our story as a band, as musicians, share opinions on gear, share ideas on our writing process
- Recommend cool venues in Frankfurt
- Promote music and bands of our friends
Stay tune for more if you liked what you read.